Spectrographic Analysis of Micro Samples of Tin-Cadmium Electroplated Alloys
Abstract:A quantitative spectrographic procedure is described for the determination of cadmium in micro samples of tin-cadmium electroplated alloys. The porous cup solution procedure is employed with spark excitation. Tin is used as the internal standard. Cadmium is determined with an accuracy of ± 4.0 to 7.2% of the amount present depending on the concentration level, which extended from 10 to 30%.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Philco Corporation, Lansdale Division, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Publication date: May 1, 1962
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites