Current-Sensor for DC Arc Power Units
Abstract:A simple dry-reed switch (1) incorporated in spectrochemical source units can be depended upon to start exposure controlling timers the moment the arc is established. Such a current-sensing circuit should be a part of all dc arc power source units. In spark-ignited arc units a device is needed to limit spark spectra by terminating the spark as soon as possible.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Goodyear Atomic Corporation, Portsmouth, Ohio
Publication date: March 1, 1962
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites