Photo Processing Tank for Spectrographic Plate Development
Abstract:In response to the need for a photo processing unit that would economically fulfill the need for uniform plate or film development, a device was built employing advantages of simplicity, versatility, and ruggedness. Figure 1 shows the unit itself, and the developing tray, plate, and solution beakers are shown in place in Figure 2.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Kennecott Research Center, Kennecott Copper Corporation, Salt Lake City, Utah
Publication date: September 1, 1961
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites