Spectroscopic Standard Samples of Titanium and High-Temperature Alloys
Abstract:Ten new spectroscopic standard samples are now available from the National Bureau of Standards. These consist of three standards each for two titanium alloys and four standards for high-temperature alloys. The new standards are useful for both optical emission and x-ray methods of analysis.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: National Bureau of Standards, Washington, D. C.
Publication date: January 1, 1961
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites