The Quantitative Determination of Gallium in Micro Samples by the Graphite Spark
Abstract:A quantitative spectrographic procedure is described for the determination of gallium in micro samples of indium-gallium alloys. A solution procedure is employed with spark excitation and molybdenum as the internal standard. The accuracy of the method ranges from 11% to 22% depending on the concentration level of interest.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Philco Corporation, Lansdale Division, Lansdale, Pa.
Publication date: January 1, 1961
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites