Sublimation of Inorganic and Addition Compounds for Infrared Spectroscopy
Abstract:A technique which permits rapid sublimation was developed during the study of the infrared spectra of inorganic salts and addition compounds.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
Publication date: August 1, 1960
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites