Spectroscopic Studies of Trapped Radicals
Abstract:The National Bureau of Standards has studied spectroscopically the light emission from a variety of free radical species produced in the excitation of nitrogen, oxygen, and other condensates. Two methods of free radical production were employed to provide an understanding of free radical behavior, a subject which is presently receiving a great deal of attention throughout Government and industry.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: October 1, 1959
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites