X-Ray Spectrographic Analysis of Nickel-Containing Alloys with Varied Sample Forms
Abstract:Techniques are presented whereby x-ray spectrographic analyses are carried out on alloys and metallurgical products which enter the laboratory in the form of drillings, millings, or filings. The techniques described include direct analysis, with and without internal standards Analysis of high temperature alloys without a series of chemically analyzed standards by these techniques greatly extended the usefulness of the x-ray spectrograph.
Presented at the Sixth Annual Conference on the Industrial Applications of X-Ray Analysis, Denver, Colorado, August 7–9, 1957.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Research Laboratory, The International Nickel Company, Inc., Bayonne, N. J.
Publication date: August 1, 1958
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites