A Low-Temperature Raman Cell Assembly with Automatic Control
Abstract:For the measurement of the Raman spectra of materials which are gaseous at ordinary temperatures, a technique widely used is that of maintaining the material at a temperature below its boiling point.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N. Y.
Publication date: February 1, 1957
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites