Procedure for Increasing Versatility of a Commercial Projection-Comparator
Author: Chojnowski, B. S.
Source: Applied Spectroscopy, Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 1-58 (February 1957) , pp. 46-46(1)
Publisher: Society for Applied Spectroscopy
Abstract:The old model Applied Research Laboratories Comparator-Densitometer, which consists of a carriage with a 35 mm. film holder and a 2 by 10 in.-glass master plate holder, has the basic disadvantage of not being readily adaptable for the comparison by projection of spectra on two different films.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Driver-Harris Co., Harrison, N. J.
Publication date: February 1, 1957
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites