Moving Plate Studies of Titanium Dioxide
Abstract:The optical density of spectral lines emitted during the spark or arc excitation of a sample may vary during the time of the exposure. It is useful to know whether this variation occurs for an element being analyzed, and to adjust the exposure conditions accordingly.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Technical Center, Ferro Corporation, Cleveland, Ohio
Publication date: February 1, 1957
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites