The Respectra: A New Calculating Board for Quantitative Emission Spectrography
Author: Anderson, James W.
Source: Applied Spectroscopy, Volume 10, Issue 4, Pages 183-215 (November 1956) , pp. 195-197(3)
Publisher: Society for Applied Spectroscopy
Abstract:The Respectra is a calculating board for preparing photographic emulsion calibrations and for performing the mathematical steps involved in both simple and complex spectrographic determinations.
This paper describes the transformation of emulsion calibrations into straight lines through the use of Kaiser's modification of the Seidel function.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Applied Research Laboratories, Glen Rock, New Jersey
Publication date: November 1, 1956
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites