Ultraviolet Absorption Spectra of Narcotics
Abstract:The following ultraviolet spectra of narcotics and related compounds were prepared by Drs. C. G. Farmilo, P. M. Oestreicher and L. Levi of the Food and Drug Laboratory, Ottawa, Canada. They were published in the Narcotics Bulletin of the United Nations, 6, 56-69, September-December 1954, and due to the rather limited circulation of this journal, are reproduced here at the suggestion of and with the permission of its Editor, Mr. Serge Sotiroff. The data from these spectra will be coded on I.B.M. cards and will be distributed through A.S.T.M. Committee E- 13.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 1, 1956
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites