Quantitative Spectrochemical Analysis of Solutions Containing Barium And Strontium
Abstract:In this laboratory we are conducting fundamental research on raw materials used in electron tubes. For our investigations we use a standard diode tube which has a winged-cylindrical (oval barrel) anode surrounding a nickel cathode which is coated with barium and strontium oxides. During the life operation of the diode a quantity of barium and strontium is collected on the anode.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Engineer, Raytheon Manufacturing Co., Receiving Tube Division, Newton, Mass.
Publication date: August 1, 1952
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites