Standardization of Spectroscopic Methods of Analysis Committee Activities
Abstract:Dr. Robey had requested me to talk to you on the general subject of "Standardization of Spectroscopic Methods of Analysis" as it relates to intercompany and national committee activities. I hope that the title has not misled you into expecting a discourse on detailed spectroscopic technical matter. I would not be so presumptuous as to appear before this group of spectroscopic specialists to talk on intricate spectroscopic apparatus nor techniques.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: The Texas Co., Beacon, N. Y.
Publication date: February 1, 1952
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites