Analysis of Zinc Used in Galvanizing
Abstract:As you all know galvanizing plays a very important part in the processing and manufacture of steel products. I wish to discuss some aspects of Zinc galvanizing, especially the importance of accurate control and analysis, particularly by spectrographic methods. In the interest of brevity, I shall read directly this written resume.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Spectro-Chemical Research Laboratories, Inc., Chicago, III
Publication date: February 1, 1952
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites