Transient hypogammaglobulinemia and severe atopic dermatitis: Open-label treatment with immunoglobulin in a case series
8 references have been identified for this article, of which 4 have matches and can be accessed below
- Pediatrics (Springfield) 37, p715
- Allergy and Asthma Proceedings 35, p429
- Pediatria Integral 49, p406
- Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology 97, p590
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 136, p1186
- Journal - American Academy of Dermatology 71, p1218
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 131, p295
- Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology 84, p345
- When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
- As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.