Technology and Innovation, edited and published by the National Academy of Inventors, is a forum for presenting information encompassing the entire field of applied sciences, with a focus on transformative technology and academic innovation. Regular features of T&I include commentaries contributed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and in-depth profiles of Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors in every issue.
Technology & Innovation was previously published as Technology & Innovation.
Publisher: National Academy of Inventors
- Volume 19
- The Conference Issue:Recognizing Pillars of Academic Innovation The Conference Issue:Recognizing Pillars of Academic Innovation
- Number 2, September 2017 Technology & Innovation Curricula
- Number 1, June 2017 Fostering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Volume 18
- Number 4, March 2017 The Conference Issue:Building on the Foundations of Innovation
- Numbers 2-3, September 2016 Outcomes and Advances in Assistive Technologies for Rehabilitation
- Number 1, May 2016