Intergenerational Learning – a new tool to help tackle a 21st century reality
Abstract:Cathy Jones is the founder and Director of the Southbourne Creative Hub, a social enterprise providing creative activities for the local community, including those who need support to participate. Here she documents her experience of embedding intergenerational learning into the work of Southbourne Creative Hub following her attendance at the European Conference on Intergenerational Learning in Nuremberg, Germany, with the aid of an EU travel and exchange grant.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: March 1, 2013
More about this publication?
- mailout.co champions and informs world leading professionals in participatory arts. Our mission is to champion outstanding participatory arts in more places with more people and support a world leading community of professional practitioners.
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Daily jobs update via www.mailout.co
- Daily funding update via www.mailout.co
- Daily events update via www.mailout.co
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites