Exploiting Plaintiffs through Settlement: Divide and Conquer
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: March 1, 2008
More about this publication?
- Founded as Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft in 1844.
As one of the oldest journals in the field of political economy, the Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE) deals traditionally with the problems of economics, social policy, and their legal framework. JITE is listed in the Journal of Economic Literature, the Social Science Citation Index, the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, and COREJ.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Information for Advertisers
- Terms & Conditions
- Beitrage zur Finanzwissenschaft
- Neue okonomische Grundrisse
- Conferences on New Political Economy
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites