McGill School of Nursing
CJNR was founded 42 years ago. It is Canada's oldest peer reviewed nursing research journal. CJNR is published by the McGill University School of Nursing, and remains one of the few journals to be published by an academic institution.
CJNR is a quarterly journal whose primary mandate is to provide:
1) a forum for the publication of original, completed research related to nursing, health, and health care;
2) stimulate discussion and debate through theoretical and position papers;
3) communicate innovations in practice and methodologies and;
4) bring a Canadian and International perspective to nursing research. Each issue publishes manuscripts devoted to a designated focus topic, as well as non-focus manuscripts.
Volumes 35-39 (2003-2007) are available open access to all readers.
- CJNR (Canadian Journal of Nursing Research)
- Volume 35, Number 1, 1 March 2003 - Volume 47, Number 2, June 2015