Is Investment in High Speed Rail Socially Profitable?
- Journal of Transport Economics and Policy 35, p363
- World Economy 21, p707
- Transport Policy 10, p27
- Journal of Economic Geography 2, p373
- Papers of the Regional Science Associa- tion 66, p19
- Transport Policy 6, p169
- Transport Policy 9, p299
- The Annals of Regional Science 31, p21
- Regional Studies 33, p1
- Transportation 14, p127
- The Annals of Regional Science 31, p175
- Transport Reviews, 24, p3
- Journal of Economic Literature 32, p1176
- Journal of Regional Science 26, p379
- The Annals of Regional Science 31, p189
- The Annals of Regional Science 31, p155
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, Ingenta Connect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.