Book Review: Sleep and Breathing in Children: Developmental Changes in Breathing During Sleep, 2nd edition. Carole L Marcus, John L Carroll, David F Donnelly, Gerald M Loughlin, editors. Lung Biology in Health and Disease series, volume 223. Claude Lenfant, executive editor. New York: Informa Healthcare. 2008. Hard cover, illustrated, 432 pages, $199.95.
Author: Kravitz, Richard M
Source: Respiratory Care, Volume 54, Number 9, September 2009 , pp. 1270-1271(2)
Publisher: The Journal Respiratory Care Company
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: September 1, 2009
- As of January 1, 2013, Respiratory Care content will no longer be hosted on ingentaconnect. Please contact the publisher at email@example.com for information on how to continue access to this title.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Past OPEN FORUM Abstracts
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites