Do Respirators Protect Health-Care Workers From Airborne Infectious Diseases?
Source: Respiratory Care, Volume 53, Number 12, December 2008 , pp. 1660-1664(5)
Publisher: The Journal Respiratory Care Company
Document Type: Editorial
Affiliations: 1: Center for Occupational Safety and Infection Control, Malcom Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, Florida, North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System, 1601 SW Archer Road, Mail Stop 151B, Gainesville FL 32608;, Email: email@example.com 2: Occupational Health, Safety, and Prevention Strategic, Health Care Group, Veterans Health Administration, Washington DC 3: Occupational Safety and Health, University of New Haven, West Haven, Connecticut
Publication date: December 1, 2008
- As of January 1, 2013, Respiratory Care content will no longer be hosted on ingentaconnect. Please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to continue access to this title.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Past OPEN FORUM Abstracts
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites