Joint Commission Resources
Joint Commission Resources is a leading global publisher of practical, solutions-oriented information on health care quality and safety, performance improvement, medical error prevention, medication safety, health care staffing, and other key issues of interest to all types of health care organizations.
In health care and accreditation information changes quickly. Joint Commission Resources publishes four periodicals monthly to make sure its subscribers get the cutting-edge health care solutions they need when they need it with the authority that only Joint Commission Resources provides.
- Environment of Care News
- Volume 3, Number 1, January/February 2000 - Volume 17, Number 3, March 2014
- Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- Volume 26, Number 1, January 2000 - Volume 40, Number 3, March 2014
- Joint Commission Perspectives
- Volume 20, Number 1, January/February 2000 - Volume 34, Number 3, March 2014
- Joint Commission: The Source
- Volume 1, Number 1, January 2003 - Volume 12, Number 3, March 2014