Development of a New Polyester-Based Polymerization Toner
Abstract:Synthesized superior toner with intension of protection of environment is developed aiming energy saving and environment lord decreasing. The new polymerization toner is synthesized with new manufacturing method that utilized ester elongate reaction of a pre-polymer. The new polymerization toner is superior to usual polymerization toners in low temperature fixing. It consists of polyester resins, while usual toners consist of styrene-acrylic copolymers. The futures of new polymerization toner are as follows;
(1) Energy saving by low temperature fixing with polyester resins.
(2) High image quality and reduction of 40% in toner consumption (the antecedent machine ratio) by super fine toner.
(3) Superior characteristics in toner cleaning process.
(4) Reduction of 35% in environmental load (as CO2 discharge).
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: January 1, 2004
For more than 25 years, NIP has been the leading forum for discussion of advances and new directions in non-impact and digital printing technologies. A comprehensive, industry-wide conference, this meeting includes all aspects of the hardware, materials, software, images, and applications associated with digital printing systems, including drop-on-demand ink jet, wide format ink jet, desktop and continuous ink jet, toner-based electrophotographic printers, production digital printing systems, and thermal printing systems, as well as the engineering capability, optimization, and science involved in these fields.
Since 2005, NIP has been held in conjunction with the Digital Fabrication Conference.
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites