Colour Management for Open Colour Communication Systems
1. Background and needs of colour management in the Internet
2. Market needs and market acceptance
3. Technical aspects of colour characterization of colour printers and colour related electrotechnical equipment by colour measurements
4. Technical aspects of colour management by making use of the characterization data for equipment independent colour production and reproduction
5. The state of the art of International Standardization in the field of colour management in the open colour communication systems such as the Internet.
Finally it will discuss on worldwide collaboration in the field of Intenational Standardization by introducing an structure and function of a Technical Committee (TC100) of the IEC.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: 2000-01-01
For more than 30 years, IS&T's series of digital printing conferences have been the leading forum for discussion of advances and new directions in 2D and 3D printing technologies. A comprehensive, industry-wide conference that brings together industry and academia, this meeting includes all aspects of the hardware, materials, software, images, and applications associated with digital printing systems?particularly those involved with additive manufacturing and fabrication?including bio-printing, printed electronics, page-wide, drop-on-demand, desktop and continuous ink jet, toner-based systems, and production digital printing, as well as the engineering capability, optimization, and science involved in these fields. In 2016, the conference changed its name formally to Printing for Fabrication to better reflect the content of the meeting and the evolving technology of printing.
Please note: For purposes of its Digital Library content, IS&T defines Open Access as papers that will be downloadable in their entirety for free in perpetuity. Copyright restrictions on papers vary; see individual paper for details.
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites