Colour Management for Open Colour Communication Systems
Abstract:The paper will describe the following aspects of modern colour management together with relevant International Standardization;
1. Background and needs of colour management in the Internet
2. Market needs and market acceptance
3. Technical aspects of colour characterization of colour printers and colour related electrotechnical equipment by colour measurements
4. Technical aspects of colour management by making use of the characterization data for equipment independent colour production and reproduction
5. The state of the art of International Standardization in the field of colour management in the open colour communication systems such as the Internet.
Finally it will discuss on worldwide collaboration in the field of Intenational Standardization by introducing an structure and function of a Technical Committee (TC100) of the IEC.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: January 1, 2000
For more than 25 years, NIP has been the leading forum for discussion of advances and new directions in non-impact and digital printing technologies. A comprehensive, industry-wide conference, this meeting includes all aspects of the hardware, materials, software, images, and applications associated with digital printing systems, including drop-on-demand ink jet, wide format ink jet, desktop and continuous ink jet, toner-based electrophotographic printers, production digital printing systems, and thermal printing systems, as well as the engineering capability, optimization, and science involved in these fields.
Since 2005, NIP has been held in conjunction with the Digital Fabrication Conference.
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites