Tribounia, a new genus of Gesneriaceae from Thailand
Abstract:The new genus Tribounia is described with two species, Tribounia venosa (Barnett) D.J. Middleton, a new combination, and Tribounia grandiflora D.J. Middleton, a new species. A key to the species and conservation assessments are provided.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20A Inverleith Row, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, Scotland, U.K.;, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20A Inverleith Row, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, Scotland, U.K.
Publication date: December 14, 2012
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites