Lectotypification of the Linnaean name Anabasis foliosa L. (Chenopodiaceae)
Abstract:The typification of the name Anabasis foliosa L. (≡ Neocaspia foliosa (L.) Tzvelev) (Chenopodiaceae) is discussed. A specimen from LINN is designated as the lectotype.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Environmental Biology, University of Rome Sapienza, 00185 Rome, Italy;, Email: email@example.com 2: Department of Higher Plants, Lomonosov State University, Vorobyovy Gory, 119234 Moscow, Russia 3: Department of Life Sciences, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: October 11, 2012
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites