Lectotypification of Linnaean names in the genus Celosia L. (Amaranthaceae)
Abstract:The typifications of the names Celosia castrensis L., C. cristata L. and C. margaritacea L. (Amaranthaceae) are discussed. Specimens from the Linnaean and Clifford Herbaria are designated as the lectotypes.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Environmental Biology, Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy;, Email: email@example.com 2: Department of Life Sciences, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: October 11, 2012
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites