Lectotypification of the Linnaean name Carpinus ostrya L. (Betulaceae)
Abstract:The name Carpinus ostrya L. is lectotypified on a specimen from the Linnaean Herbarium.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Environmental Biology, Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy;, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2: Department of Plant Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853-4301, U.S.A.
Publication date: August 14, 2012
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites