Lectotypification of two Linnaean names in Chenopodium L. (Chenopodiaceae)
Abstract:The typification of the names Chenopodium aristatum L. (≡Teloxys aristata (L.) Moq.) and Chenopodium multi-fidum L. (≡Dysphania multifida (L.) Mosyakin & Clemants) (Amaranthaceae) is discussed. Specimens from the Linnaean Herbarium (LINN) are designated as lectotypes for the names Chenopodium aristatum L. and Chenopodium multifidum L.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Environmental Biology, Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy;, Email: email@example.com 2: Department of Life Sciences, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: August 14, 2012
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites