Neotypification of Catalpa speciosa (Bignoniaceae)
Abstract:The valid publication and typification of Catalpa speciosa are discussed. The valid publication of C. bignonioides var. speciosa is clarified. Its first apparent neotypification is shown to be invalid, and a neotype is designated here for the name.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: USDA, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. National Arboretum, 3501 New York Avenue NE, Washington, D.C. 20002-1958, U.S.A.;, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2: USDA, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. National Arboretum, 3501 New York Avenue NE, Washington, D.C. 20002-1958, U.S.A.
Publication date: December 1, 2011
Impact Factor (2015): 2.9
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites