Typification of the name Cynoglossum creticum Mill. (Boraginaceae)
Abstract:Cynoglossum creticum Mill., a name in current usage for a widely distributed Mediterranean species, is neotypified in the apparent absence of original material for the name.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Agrarie, sezione Botanica, Università di Firenze, P. le Cascine 28, 50144, Firenze, Italy 2: Department of Botany, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: October 1, 2011
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites