Neotypifications of Linnaean names in Hybanthus (Violaceae)
Abstract:Current studies in South American Violaceae detected the necessity of neotypes for Viola calceolaria L. (≡ Hybanthus calceolaria (L.) Oken) and Viola oppositifolia L. (≡ Hybanthus oppositifolius (L.) Taub.), names of species originally described in Loefling's Iter Hispanicum, but without validly published names.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: June 1, 2011
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites