The fate of Acacia
Abstract:We propose a once-off "special committee" to developed a proposal that could resolve the entrenched positions in the case of the typification of Acacia. It is important that such a proposal has a broad, consensual, support, rather than rely on a "winner takes all" approach.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: April 1, 2011
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites