Typification of Juncus mutabilis Lam.
Abstract:The protologue of the name Juncus mutabilis Lam. 1789 is analysed. Among twelve elements analysed (six specimens, six figures), ten represent original material from which a lectotype might be chosen. This material belongs to at least three taxa, Juncus capitatus, J. pygmaeus and J. bulbosus. A specimen deposited in P-LAM belonging to Juncus capitatus is selected as the lectotype, thus avoiding any changes of name.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institute of Botany, Academy of Sciences, 25243 Průhonice 1, Czech Republic
Publication date: February 1, 2009
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites