Typification of Linnaean plant names in Convolvulaceae
Abstract:Lectotypes and neotypes are designated for 17 previously untypified Linnaean plant names belonging to the family Convolvulaceae. These newly proposed types support the current usage of the names concerned. Earlier type statements are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: November 1, 2006
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites