Typification of plant names in Thymelaeaceae published by Linnaeus and Linnaeus filius
Abstract:Twenty four lectotypes, and three neotypes are designated for 27 plant names (25 at species rank and two at varietal) belonging to the family Thymelaeaceae and published by Linnaeus and Linnaeus filius. Epitype specimens are designated for three of the lectotypes. Of the species names, three were first published by J. R. & G. Forster and became the nomenclatural basis of names adopted by Linnaeus filius. All type choices made here are intended to support current usage of their respective names.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: May 1, 2006
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites