Typification of Linnaean plant names in Urticaceae
Authors: Monro, Alex; Spencer, Mark A.
Source: Taxon, Volume 54, Number 3, August 2005 , pp. 796-798(3)
Publisher: International Association for Plant Taxonomy
Abstract:Lectotypes and epitypes are designated for seven previously untypified Linnaean plant names belonging to the family Urticaceae. These newly proposed types support the current usage of the names concerned. Earlier but ineffective or supersedable type statements are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Botany, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: August 1, 2005
Impact Factor (2012): 2.78
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites