A review of the typification of Metasequoia glyptostroboides (Taxodiaceae)
Abstract:A review is presented of the original material cited in the protologue of Metasequoia glyptostroboides. It is determined that there were two syntypes and seven paratypes. One of the syntypes is designated as lectotype.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Brooklyn Botanic Garden, 1000 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11225, U.S.A.
Publication date: May 1, 2005
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites