Publication of the combination Spergularia diandra (Caryophyllaceae): discovery of an earlier indelible autographic label
Abstract:The name Spergularia diandra, representing a plant native to the Mediterranean region of Europe and Africa eastward to central Asia and introduced sparingly to North America, was validly published via an autographic label distributed in 1851, predating other commonly seen citations of this combination.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 1, 2005
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites