Lectotypification of Othonna sibirica L. and Cineraria glauca L. (Asteraceae)
Abstract:Two Linnaean names, Othonna sibirica and Cineraria glauca, for species of Asteraceae tribe Senecioneae are lectotypified. The lectotype of the former name is a specimen in the Linnaean Herbarium in Stockholm (S), and the lectotype of the latter is a plate published by Gmelin in 1752, cited by Linnaeus. Both species belong now to the genus Ligularia Cass., as L. sibirica (L.) Cass. and L. glauca (L.) O. Hoffm., respectively.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 1, 2005
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites