A new combination and a new species of Andean Mutisieae (Asteraceae)
Abstract:Gochnatia lanceolata was described on the basis of two collections: the type (Carolina 01) from Peru and a paratype (Torrico & Peca 336) from Bolivia. The morphological characters analyzed here (e.g., style branches, apical anther appendages, phyllaries, pollen, and leaf anatomy) show that these specimens belong to different taxa. A new combination in Chucoa (Chucoa lanceolata) is proposed for the type collection from Peru. A new species, Gochnatia angustifolia, is described on the basis of the paratype from Bolivia.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 1, 2005
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2015): 2.9
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites