On the lectotypification of the names of four species described by Desfontaines reported for Calabria (S. Italy)
Abstract:The typification of the names of four species originally described by Desfontaines and reported in the literature for Calabria (S Italy) is discussed. Lectotypes from the Desfontaines Herbarium (P) are designated for Aristida adscensionis subsp. coerulescens (Desf.) Bourreil & Trouin ex Auquier & J. Duvign. (= A. coerulescens Desf., Poaceae), Helianthemum sessiliflorum (Desf.) Pers. (= Cistus sessiliflorus Desf., Cistaceae), Ranunculus spicatus Desf. (Ranunculaceae), and Salsola oppositifolia Desf. (Chenopodiaceae).
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: The Natural History Museum of Calabria and Botanic Garden, University of Calabria, 87030, Arcavacata di Rende (CS), Italy.
Publication date: May 1, 2004
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites