The new taxa of lichens and other ascomycetes from Mozambique collected by Pires de Lima and described by E. A. Vainio
Abstract:In 1929, Edvard August Vainio authored 66 new names of lichens and six new names of non-lichenized ascomycetes from Mozambique based on material collected by the Portuguese scientist Américo Pires de Lima and deposited in three herbaria: Porto (PO), the Vainio collection in Turku (TUR-V), and Helsinki (H). A list of the original material studied by Vainio, with indications of the types, is presented here.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: May 1, 2004
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2015): 2.9
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites