Scabiosa galianoi Devesa, Ortega-Olivencia & J. López, a new name for S. gracilis (Boiss.) Boiss. (Dipsacaceae)
Abstract:Hispano-Lusitanian plants traditionally identified as Scabiosa semipapposa Salzm. ex DC. are recognized with a new name, Scabiosa galianoi Devesa, Ortega-Olivencia & J. López, after it was found that they differ clearly from the Moroccan plants on which De Candolle's description was based.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Departamento de Biología y Producción Vegetal (Botánica), Facultad de Ciencias, Avenida de Elvas s/n, 06071-Badajoz, Spain.
Publication date: February 1, 2004
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites