Neotypification of Actaea pachypoda Elliott (Ranunculaceae)
Abstract:Typification elements within the protologue of Actaea pachypoda Elliott are fully discussed. The absence of cited original material has led to our choice here of a suitable neotype in order to preserve current usage of the name.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Centre for Plant Diversity and Systematics, School of Plant Sciences, The University of Reading, Whiteknights, P.O. Box 221, Reading, RG6 6AS, U.K.
Publication date: February 1, 2004
Impact Factor (2015): 2.9
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites