Correcting confusion in Indigofera confusa (Fabaceae)
Abstract:Indigofera confusa is an illegitimate name and a case is made for its replacement by I. pretoriana Harms. Confusion over the status of both names is clarified.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: August 1, 2003
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2013): 3.05
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites