Lectotypification of Pleuridium sullivanii (Ditrichaceae) and Tetrapterum sullivanii (Pottiaceae)
Abstract:Contrary to the listings of Index Muscorum, the type of Pleuridium sullivanii (basionym Astomum sullivanii) is not the same as, or even conspecific with, that of Tetrapterum sullivanii (basionym Phascum sullivanii). The two basionyms are based on different type specimens. Lectotypes are designated for Phascum sullivanii and Astomum sullivanii; that of the latter is identifiable as Pleuridium nervosum.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: February 1, 2003
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites